Thursday, October 06, 2005

feeling accomplished

I've never been the most faithful of knitters, which means I've had more unfinished projects than finished ones over the eyars .. so it's a big deal for me that I've finally finished this scarf (a really simple one, too) after I started knitting it about a year and a half ago ... I actually finished the actual knitting sometime ago, but never got around to blocking it and putting in those final touches. So I'm feeling really accomplished right now, hopefully it will motivate me to finish quickly the ones currenly on my needles ;-)



the rosettes are from this pattern, that I discovered thanks to C.


and just received my Jaeger wooden knitting needles that I got on eBay .. couldn't resist the deal, they were so cheap ! and that lovely blue yarn I bought in Germany, I think I'll probably turn it into the Misty Garden scarf sometime soon...


 

7 comments:

fantasma said...

Better late than never, right??? ;op
I've an Arraiolos carpet I started maybe 9 years ago and now I can't even remember how it's done... :*) Shame on me.....

Patrícia said...

It's beautifull T.!!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

É lindo, apesar de ser verde e eu não apreciar muito a cor, mas em ti deve ficar muito bem! :o)

Flor said...

as florzinhas ficaram muito bem :)

Anonymous said...

Eu tb gosto mt de florzinhas ;)
Agora a sério... gostei muito das florzinhas especialmente pq é a única coisa que eu conseguiria fazer :) Mady

Pantera said...

O cachecol ficou lindo! Muito lindo! E as rosetas dão-lhe um toque todo especial! Adoro as agulhas!

Amy said...

The scarf looks beautiful. I love the colors you chose.