Friday, October 14, 2005

friday craft gallery

Arghhh, today I don't have much time to spend blogging, I'm heading off to our anual company event after lunch, so I thought I'd post about some of my favourite crafsters out there (the idea was for me to do this once a week, but I haven't been very good keeping at it ...)

Sometime ago a few people asked who was Fafi, who sent me this most amazing stenciled t-shirt for our trade :-) Well, you can find her here, and she makes really cute softies like these ..



I know I've mentioned oh sew pretty's wonderful crocheted toys before, but her autumnlings are so cute I had to show them ...



And Vivi, or Maria Cartolina makes these beautiful bags and necessaires



and last, but definitely not least .. I love the teensy pin cushions that Liquid Paper has for sale at her Mod Dots shop .. My favourite ones are the ninjas, of course ;-)



 

3 comments:

Flor said...

Ai, não nos devias tentar com estes sites. Dá vontade de comprar imensa coisa :-)

fantasma said...

É mesmo....

Anabel said...

Gracias por los links,me han encantado