Thursday, October 13, 2005

grey mittens / mitaines

my first attempt to work with DP needles :P
it didn't start well, I think I had to correct mistakes some five times before I got it right, but now I think I got the hang of it ..
The pattern for these fingerless mittens can be found here. I love those colours, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything equivalent over here, so I'm trying it in this soft grey color instead.

starting the project


Amélie loves to play with my yarn balls ..


halfway done


 

3 comments:

fantasma said...

O cinzento é muito giro!!

Flor said...

Pensava que eram mais pequeninas. A cor é lindíssima!

Unknown said...

olá há muito que visito este blog.. até está linkado no meu.. adoro tudo.. lindo mesmo maos de ouro.

queria perguntar te como puzes te essas barrinhas ai de lado com a percentágem os trabalhos que estás a fazer~??????? queria por no meu e não sei buaaaaaaaaaa

beijinhos