Friday, October 07, 2005

pimienta negra

the lovely Francesca has sent me a trade package full of absolutely gorgeous things ... not only what I had asked for (the hat, see below), but also wonderful yarn, a chick songs CD, loads of candy, some yummy treats for my cats, stationery, earrings and soap, and even a couple of La Mer samples (for the beauty product freaks out there, this is THE moisturizer that everyone raves about. I never had the courage to splurge so much money on it, but now thanks to Francesca I get to try it :-)



the chick songs CD is awesome ...


I absolutely love this hat ... the several shades of green are beautiful and it fits snugly in my head



and these beautiful yarns, I especially love the mustard coloured one .. and what do you know ? the pink one is made in Portugal ;-)



Please visit her shop and journal

sorry for the rushed photos, they were taken on the car, but I just HAD to show this off :-) Have a good weekend, everyone ...
 

3 comments:

fantasma said...

Coisas lindas!!! E o chapéu é mto giro e fica-te bem :o)
Tudo o que é bom é Made in Portugal... ^_^

Flor said...

o gorro é lindo! E nos tons de verde que eu adoro :-)

Anonymous said...

Fica-te lindamente o gorro, gostei! :o)