Thursday, November 17, 2005

bag #35

another bag, #35, order from C. (it seems that everyone loves this fabric, it's one of my most popular requests :-)



...I still need to finish the other mitaine, but here's another X-Mas gift that is almost finished ... I'm so happy this year that I've been able to make a lot of the gifts for my friends, usually there's no time or not enough inspiration ...



... my trade from soniart has arrived .. lovely flower necklaces and matching earrings ... thanks sonia, I loved them :-)))



and look at these cuuute Pucca softies made by charlie-pop



 

5 comments:

fantasma said...

O conjunto de gorro e mitaines é lindo, o azul é espectacular! (olha, dava mesmo bem com a camisola que tenho hoje!! :op)
Definitivamente tenho de aprender a fazer tricot... ao menos para saber se tenho jeito! :o]

Flor said...

Também adorei o conjunto das mitaines com o gorro.É lindíssimo!

Shawn Escott said...

Your work is really pretty and so fresh. Strong design and colors. Beautiful and functional!

Kumi said...

Wow, your work are so excellent, Tania!

Anonymous said...

A mala é realmente linda Tânia (é por essas e por outras que ainda não escolhi o tecido para te encomendar a minha). :)
O gorro também é lindo. Também vais pôr gorros na loja do Chocolate à Chuva?