Sunday, November 20, 2005

crafty weekend

with all the rain this weekend, I just felt like staying home and work on all the million things I have to finish before X-Mas ...although I did manage to spend Sunday morning at one of the malls and finish my X-Mas shopping (well, almost .. just a couple more presents to go and then I'll be really done ;-)

Otherwise, I didn't even go to the knitting meetup I had planned to, but instead I finished the knitting needle case for my trade with Laurie, the Hello Kitty pouches I'd been meaning to do since I got these cute fabrics - one is for me, of course, the other is an order from A... and crocheted two more X-Mas gifts for friends. In between all this I finally finished reading AFFC - fabulous reading, as all the others, but I just wish my favourite characters had been on this volume instead of the next one (I really miss Tyrion, Dany, Bran, Jon ...). So let's just hope Mr Martin doesn't make us wait another 5 years for "A dance with dragons" (supposedly it's almost finished, but who knows ?)







 

4 comments:

.. said...

I hear you about A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons - I wanna talk about it live!

The HK pouches are adorable :)

Flor said...

Tudo lindo, lindo, lindo :-P

fantasma said...

Para não variar, né, flor??? :o)
E eu concordo!!

O mundo ao contrário said...

ó miuda preciso de ajuda. ando às voltas para fazer um gorro e o qe mais parece é uma boné...
onde posso ir buscar o modo de fazer...

beijos