Friday, September 01, 2006

one finished, two to go ...



this was a last minute finish, since the deadline for the knit-a-long was Aug 31st. I finished it yesterday evening, but not without a few setbacks. I ran out of yarn, so I had to substitute the knitted neckband for a crocheted simple one. I didn't have a buckle either, so a small button was all I could find. Nevertheless, I quite like the result, and it was such a simple (ok, sometimes boring ... but great for kntting mindlessly in front of the tv) and fast knit that I'd probably do it again in another color.


Pattern: Tempting II (Jenna Adorno for Knitty)
Yarn: Katia Viena
Needles: 5 mm circular and dpns




this is my contribution to this week's WIP Friday ... actually this is still a WIP from last week, the only one I wasn't able to finish yet. Almost there ...



and because I'm not a girl to finish one project without starting another one, here's the start of the next knit-a-long. I had already decided to knit Sizzle even if it didn't get chosen. As it happens, it was the second choice and I'm glad because I'm in love with this pattern. The yarn I'm using is Rosários 4 Bio Bamboo - it's incredibly soft, and this aqua blue shade is one of my favourites.
 

3 comments:

AnaGF said...

É tãaaao gira! Mas o link vai dar a uma diferente!

C+SK said...

A tempting esta fantastica - devo-te dizer que gosto mais dela assim mais simples, do que as que tenho visto com grandes fivelas!

Flor said...

Só tenho uma perguntinha: como é que tens tempo para fazer essas coisas todas? és como o marcelo rebelo de Sousa e só dormes 3 horas por noite? :-P